St. Paul's Episcopal Church;San Marco Preservation Hall
The former St. Paul's Episcopal Church is located in Jacksonville, Florida. The church was built in 1888 in the Carpenter Gothic style of native yellow pine for the interior and painted glass windows. The congregation moved to its present site in 1955. The former church was moved to its new site in 1977 and is now the San Marco Preservation Hall.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Jacksonville (Fla.); Churches and synagogues