Preview

image preview

Creation Date

12-29-2008

Building Name

St Mark's Episcopal Church

Description

St Mark's Episcopal Church is located in Palatka, Florida. It was built in 1854 in the Carpenter Gothic architectural style. William D. Moseley, first governor of Florida, was on the committee that decided to build the oldest church in Palatka. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (#73000602).

Latitude, Longitude

29.648653, -81.629486

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Palatka (Fla.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS