Preview

image preview

Creation Date

2-13-2010

Building Name

Worsham Hall

Description

Heraldic seal located on Worsham Hall. Built in 1921, the former Parish Hall of the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd is located in Jacksonville, Florida. The heraldic seal for the Episcopal Church diocese in north Florida is a nonheraldic seal with a saint holding a book and chalice, flanked by 6 palm trees, 3 each side, with 7 stars overhead and either a pelican or an eagle displayed at his feet.

Latitude, Longitude

30.313575, -81.687308

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Episcopal Church -- Diocese of Florida -- Seal; Anglican church buildings; Jacksonville (Fla.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS