Preview

image preview

Creation Date

9-17-2011

Building Name

St Andrew's Church

Description

St Andrew's Church is located in Jacksonville, Florida. Built in 1960, this Carpenter Gothic church has a high peaked roof and vertical siding. The original St Andrew's Episcopal Church built in 1886, was renovated in 1998 and is now the home of the Jacksonville Historical Society.

Latitude, Longitude

30.335859, -81.579315

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Jacksonville (Fla.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS