Preview

image preview

Creation Date

3-18-2010

Historic District

Valdosta Commercial Historic District

Description

C C Varnedoe Company, Valdosta, GA. This is a commercial building in the historic district of Valdosta, which was built in 1878. It housed the C C Varnedoe Company which was started in 1948 by Charles CV Dennis. It now houses business enterprises, stores like Downtown Uniforms, Jewelry stores and many others. Contributing Building - Valdosta Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #83000234

Latitude, Longitude

30.831979, -83.279457

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Valdosta; Business enterprises; Stores, retail; Historic district; Lowndes County

Share

Image Location

 
COinS