Camilla Commercial Historic District
Old Bank of Camilla, Camilla, GA. Camilla , GA was incorporated in 1858, and in the same year was named in honor of Miss Camilla Mitchell, the nineteen year-old granddaughter of General Henry Mitchell.
This building is in the historic district and now houses stores and offices like Kate & Jane a gift shop, Camilla Pawn & Outdoor- buys gold and pawns anything of value. Earlier it was the Old Bank of Camilla. Contributing Building - Camilla Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #85000862
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Camilla; Business enterprises; Old Bank of Camilla; Historic District; Mitchell County