Coca Cola Building Detail , Gainesville, Fl. The old Coca-Cola building, was built in 1940. It was destined to be torn down and replaced by a modern shopping and office building. The Coca-Cola Company occupied the building from 1940 to January 1968.
The building has been beautifully restored, and is perfect for attorneys, accountants, back office support space. It now houses the law firm of Smith, Gillian, Williams & Miles.
This building detail shows the front door of the building which shows the Coca Cola Logo and the bottle carved on the wall.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Gainesville; Coca Cola Buildings; Historic buildings; Building details; Hall County