Preview

image preview

Creation Date

10-16-2008

Building Name

Morgan County courthouse

Historic District

Madison Historic District;Georgia County Courthouses Thematic Resources

Description

The Morgan County courthouse is located in Madison Georgia. It was built in 1905 in the Neoclassical Revival architectural style and designed by J.W. Golucke. This is the third courthouse for the county (1809 burned, 1845 moved and subsequently burned). This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #74000696, #64000130 and #64000131).

Latitude, Longitude

33.59587, -83.467742

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Madison; Morgan County (Ga.); Madison (Ga.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS