Claude Yates Building
The former Duval County courthouse annex is located in Jacksonville, Florida. It was built (Neo-Classical Revival) in 1914 in response to space issues with the county's third courthouse. While the 1902 courthouse was demolished, the annex remained and now houses county government offices. The building was renamed the Claude Yates Building in 1989.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Jacksonville; Duval County (Fla.); Jacksonville (Fla.); Courthouses