Preview

image preview

Creation Date

5-2-2011

Building Name

Pinellas County courthouse

Description

The former Pinellas County courthouse is located in Clearwater, Florida. It was built in 1918 in the Classical Revival architectural style and designed by Francis J. Kennard. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #92000828).

Latitude, Longitude

27.962144, -82.800022

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Clearwater; Pinellas County (Fla.); Clearwater (Fla.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS