Edwards Opera House Plaque, Gainesville, Fl.
The Cox Furniture Store (also known as the Simonson Opera House or Edwards Opera House or New Baird Theater) is a historic site in Gainesville, Florida, built in 1887. On June 10, 1994, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. NRIS #94000579.
This is the plaque on the wall of the Opera House which was renovated by Ken & Linda McGurn, and placed on the National Register of Historic Places.