Preview

image preview

Creation Date

3-19-2010

Building Name

Thomas County courthouse

Description

Image focuses on the clock tower on the Thomas County courthouse in Thomasville, Georgia. It was built in 1858 in the Greek Revival architectural style and designed by John Wind. The 1888 remodeling by an unknown designer added Classical/Victorian elements. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000224).

Latitude, Longitude

30.83881, -83.98177

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Towers; Courthouses--Georgia--Thomasville; Thomas County (Ga.); Thomasville (Ga.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS