Preview

image preview

Creation Date

10-17-2010

Building Name

Washington County courthouse

Description

The Washington County courthouse is located in Sandersville, Georgia. It was built between 1868-1869 in the High Victorian architectural style with a Second Empire clock tower. This courthouse replaced the structure built in 1856 which was burned by General Sherman's troops during the Civil War. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001260).

Latitude, Longitude

32.9821, -82.811883

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Sandersville; Washington County (Ga.); Sandersville (Ga.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS