Fitzgerald Commercial Historic District
Garbutt-Donovan Building, Fitzgerald, GA.
This building commonly known as the Five-Story Building, dominated the skyline of the East Pine Street in the 1930 or 1940's. The Italianate style was prevalent in America from 1840 to 1880.
The Garbutt-Donovan Building, constructed in the early twentieth century reflects many of the elements of that style. It was built in 1908. The 5 Story Building is currently the gift shop, Bella Rue Plaza, located on the bottom floor of the historic building. Contributing Building - Fitzgerald Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #92000383
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Fitzgerald; Historic buildings; Historic district; Garbutt-Donovan Building; Bella Rue Plaza; Five Story Building; Ben Hill County(Ga.); Fitzgerald(Ga.)