Preview

image preview

Creation Date

9-11-2010

Building Name

Wheeler County courthouse

Description

The Wheeler County courthouse is located in Alamo, Georgia. It was built in 1917 in the Neoclassical Revival architectural style and designed by Frank P. Milburn. This is the second courthouse for the county as the first one built in 1914 burned in 1916. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001263).

Latitude, Longitude

32.148086, -82.781639

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Alamo; Wheeler County (Ga.); Alamo (Ga.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS