Preview

image preview

Creation Date

2-7-2009

Building Name

Bank of Waldo

Historic District

Waldo Historic District

Description

The former Bank of Waldo is located in Waldo, Florida. It was built around 1907 and in use as a bank until 1929 when it failed. The building now may be in use as a retail establishment. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places and a part of the Waldo Historic District.

Latitude, Longitude

29.789386, -82.169517

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Florida--Waldo; Waldo (Fla.); Financial institutions

Share

Image Location

 
COinS