Preview

image preview

Creation Date

2-7-2009

Building Name

Bradford County Bank;North Florida Regional Chamber of Commerce

Historic District

Call Street Historic District

Description

The former Bradford County Bank is located in Starke, Florida. It was built in 1914 and designed by Wilbur B. Talley. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places and a part of the Call Street Historic District. The building is now home to the North Florida Regional Chamber of Commerce.

Latitude, Longitude

29.944101, -82.109664

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Florida--Starke; Starke (Fla.); Financial institutions

Share

Image Location

 
COinS