Jackson Pharmacy, Clarkesville, GA.
The Jackson Pharmacy was built on 712 N Washington St, Clarkesville, GA. , in 1925. It was also the Carson Pharmacy. It is a brick building, built in the late 19th & 20th Century American movement style. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 18, 1982, NRIS #82002435.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Clarkesville; Historic buildings; Jackson Pharmacy; Carson Pharmacy; Habersham County (Ga.); Clarkesville (Ga.)