Preview

image preview

Creation Date

12-23-2010

Building Name

Bank of Camden County

Historic District

Saint Marys Historic District

Description

The former Bank of Camden County is located in Saint Marys, Georgia. This contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #76000609) was built in 1911. It is also a part of the Saint Marys Historic District.

Latitude, Longitude

30.720621, -81.548576

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Georgia--Saint Marys; Saint Marys (Ga.); Financial institutions

Share

Image Location

 
COinS