Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1-7-2012

Building Name

Our Lady of the Angels Catholic church

Description

The former Our Lady of the Angels Catholic church is located in Jacksonville, Florida. It was built in 1915 in the Late Gothic Revival architectural style and was one of the first Catholic churches established within city limits outside of downtown Jacksonville, The church was abandoned around 2002 and has now been renovated into a neighborhood community center.

Latitude, Longitude

30.322595, -81.697511

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Catholic churches--Florida--Jacksonville; Jacksonville (Fla.); Churches

Share

Image Location

 
COinS