Preview

image preview

Creation Date

2-7-2009

Building Name

Bradford County Bank;Olde Meeting House

Historic District

Call Street Historic District

Description

The former Bradford County Bank is located in Starke, Florida. It was built in 1888 and it is unknown when the bank either closed or moved from the location. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places and a part of the Call Street Historic District. It is now home to the Olde Meeting House.

Latitude, Longitude

29.943876, -82.108856

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Florida--Starke; Starke (Fla.); Financial institutions

Share

Image Location

 
COinS