Tifton-Tift County Public Library
Tifton Commercial Historic District
Tifton-Tift County Public Library, Tifton, GA.
This building was built in 1911, and originally served as the post office. It was renovated in 1960 to serve as the Tifton-Tift County Public Library, making it one of the oldest continuously used facilities in Tifton. Later the renovation project of $ 3 million in 2009, expanded the space from 1,830 sq. ft. to 24,850 sq. ft.
Contributing Building - Tifton Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #86000382
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Tifton-Tift County Public Library; US Post Offices; Public library buildings; Historic district; Tift County (Ga.); Tifton (Ga.); Libraries -- Georgia -- Tifton.