The Marblehead Lighthouse is located at the neck of the entrance to the harbor in Marblehead, Massachusetts. It was originally built in 1835 and replaced by the current brown skeleton tower in 1896. The light was automated in 1960. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #87001479).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Lighthouses--Massachusetts-Marblehead; Marblehead (Mass.); Lighthouses