Preview

image preview

Creation Date

6-15-2009

Building Name

Cathedral Parish Lyceum

Historic District

St Augustine Town Plan Historic District

Description

The Cathedral Parish Lyceum was built in 1926 to serve as a community center for the Cathedral Parish School. It is now used as a gymnasium for the school. Located in St. Augustine, Florida it is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000847).

Latitude, Longitude

29.889335, -81.311805

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Gymnasiums; Catholic church buildings; St. Augustine (Fla.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS