Fitzgerald Commercial Historic District
Cornerstone for the former United States Post Office located in Fitzgerald, Georgia. It was laid in 1917. Now known as the Federal Building, the building houses county offices for drug investigation and juvenile justice. It is at 124 West Central Avenue. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #92000383) and a part of the Fitzgerald Commercial Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Cornerstones; Post office buildings--Georgia--Fitzgerald; Public buildings--Georgia--Fitzgerald; Fitzgerald (Ga.); Post Offices