Goodwin Hall 2 North Carolina School for the Deaf Morganton, NC
The North Carolina School for the Deaf is a state-supported residential school for deaf children established in 1894, in Morganton, North Carolina, USA.
Today, the North Carolina School for the Deaf campus in Morganton has 19 buildings and students in kindergarten through 12th grade. An eastern campus opened in Wilson in 1964.
This Goodwin Hall is Part of the NC School For The Deaf Historic District & placed on the National Register of Historic Places on April 20, 1989. This building appears to be abandoned & is fenced off.
Contributing Building - North Carolina School for the Deaf Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #89000325
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Goodwin Hall; North Carolina School for the Deaf; Residential school; Historic district; Burke County (NC); Schools --- North Carolina --- Morganton --- Burke County.