Preview

image preview

Creation Date

11-27-2009

Description

Perry City Hall, FL. Perry, Florida was first called Rosehead. It is not known how this name was chosen. In 1875 the name was changed to Perrytown after Madison Stark Perry, Florida's fourth Governor. The city council meets here, and houses other city offices.

Latitude, Longitude

30.116009, -83.582053

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; city halls - municipal buildings; City Hall; Historic buildings; Taylor County; Madison Stark Perry; Perry Fl.

Share

Image Location

 
COinS