Preview

image preview

Creation Date

5-4-2012

Building Name

Episcopal Church of the Advent

Historic District

Madison Historic District

Description

Episcopal Church of the Advent located in Madison, Georgia. The church was originally built by Methodists in 1844 and was acquired by the Episcopal diocese in 1961. It can be found at 338 Academy Street. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #74000696 and #89002159) and a part of the Madison Historic District.

Latitude, Longitude

33.59357,-83.472661

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings--Georgia--Madison; Madison (Ga.); Churches/Synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS