Preview

image preview

Creation Date

12-28-2011

Building Name

Citizens Bank, Planters Bank

Historic District

Americus Historic District

Description

Former Planters Bank located in Americus, Georgia. It was constructed between 1899-1900. It's original use was as a bank, Masonic lodge and commercial offices. Citizen's Bank took over the building in 1937 until it moved across the street in 1961. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #76000648) and a part of the Americus Historic District.

Latitude, Longitude

32.073411,-84.232864

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Georgia--Americus; Americus (Ga.); Financial institutions

Share

Image Location

 
COinS