Preview

image preview

Creation Date

9-7-2009

Historic District

West Deland Residential District

Description

Deland Woman's Club, FL. The Woman's Club of DeLand was established in 1906 and is located on West Michigan Avenue near the historic DeLand House. The Woman’s Club donated the property to the United Methodist Children’s Home. It still holds its meetings there. Contributing Building - West Deland Residential District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #92001617

Latitude, Longitude

29.033462, -81.304206

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; clubs - associations; Womans Club; Social club; Historic sites; Deland, Fl.; Volusia County

Share

Image Location

 
COinS