Preview

image preview

Creation Date

11-27-2009

Building Name

First Presbyterian Church

Historic District

Quincy Historic District

Description

The First Presbyterian Church located in Quincy, Florida was built in 1924. It was remodeled in 1969. The original sanctuary had been built in 1845. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #78000942).

Latitude, Longitude

30.591375, -84.575805

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Presbyterian church buildings; Quincy (Fla.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS