Preview

image preview

Creation Date

10-13-2009

Building Name

Midway Congregational Church

Historic District

Midway Historic District

Description

Historical marker for the Midway Congregational Church located in Midway, Georgia. The meeting house was built in 1756 and burned during the Revolutionary War. The meeting house was rebuilt in 1792. It is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #73000625).

Latitude, Longitude

31.800375, -81.43208

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Historical markers; Congregational churches; Midway (Ga.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS