Creator

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1913

Description

On the back: Union Congregational Church. Church St., between Hogan and Julia Sts., Jacksonville, Florida. Rev. Fred R. Marsh, minister. Organized in 1875--the first church of its denomination in the state. The present house of worship was completed in June, 1913. Besides the large auditorium and assembly hall, there are twenty-eight other rooms for the work of the church. The building is open and used every day in the week.

NFP132.pdf (1373 kB)
Archival file

Keywords

Northeast Florida Regional Postcard Collection; Collectors and collecting -- Florida -- Jacksonville -- Photograph collections; Postcards--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th century; Jacksonville (Fla.)--History--20th century--Pictorial works; Buildings--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th century; Postcards -- Florida -- Jacksonville -- History -- 20th century; Jacksonville (Fla.) -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works; Churches--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th century; Congregational Churches--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th Century; Union Congregational Church--Pictorial works

Share

 
COinS