Creator

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1929

Description

On the Back: The church of the Good Shepherd, located on the corner of Park and Stockton streets in Jacksonville, is one of the newer parishes of the Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Florida, having started some forty years ago as a mission of the mother Church of St. John's. The present structure was completed in 1929, and forms the last of a quadrangle of buildings consisting of Parish house, guild hall, gymnasium and natatorium.

NFP112.pdf (1544 kB)
Archival file

Keywords

Northeast Florida Regional Postcard Collection; Collectors and collecting -- Florida -- Jacksonville -- Photograph collections; Postcards--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th century; Jacksonville (Fla.)--History--20th century--Pictorial works; Buildings--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th century; Postcards -- Florida -- Jacksonville -- History -- 20th century; Jacksonville (Fla.) -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works; Churches--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th century; Episcopal Churches--Florida--Jacksonville--History--20th century; Church of the Good Shepherd--Pictorial Works

Share

 
COinS