St Cyprian's Episcopal Church
St Cyprian's Episcopal Church is located in Darien, Georgia. The church was built in 1876 on land donated by Frances Kemble Butler Leigh for the former slaves in the area. St. Cyprian's is constructed of tabby according to the building methods of mid 19th Century coastal Georgia. It is believed to be one of the largest tabby structures still in use in Georgia.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; African American churches; Darien (Ga.); Churches and synagogues