Glynn County courthouse
Brunswick Old Town Historic District
Image focuses on the clock tower on the former Glynn County courthouse in Brunswick, Georgia. It was built in 1907 in the Neoclassical Revival architectural style and designed by C.A. Gifford and E.S. Betts. The building was in use until 1991 when a new courthouse was built. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #79000727).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Towers; Courthouses--Georgia--Brunswick; Glynn County (Ga.); Brunswick (Ga.); Courthouses