White Springs Historic District
Delegal Service Station, White Springs, Fl. White Springs is a town in Hamilton County, Florida, on the Suwannee River.
This is a commercial building in the historic district of White Springs, Florida, which was a gas station. this was built in 1914. It now houses the White Springs Public Library. Contributing Building - White Springs Historic District - National Register of Historic Places - NRIS #97001143
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-White Springs; Historic buildings,Service Stations; Public Library; Historic district; Hamilton County(Fl.); White Springs(Fl.)