Volusia County courthouse
Downtown Deland Historic District
The former Volusia County courthouse is located in DeLand, Florida. It was built in 1929 in the Neoclassical architectural style and designed by W.D. Harper & Co. Its architectural features include fluted Corinthian columns, copper-clad dome and grand rotunda topped by a stained glass dome. The building was in use as a courthouse until 2001. It has undergone renovation and now houses some county departments. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #87001796).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--De Land; Volusia County (Fla.); De Land (Fla.); Courthouses; Images