Wakulla County Chamber of Commerce;Wakulla County courthouse
The former Wakulla County courthouse is located in Crawfordville, Florida. It was built in 1894 to replace the previous courthouse which was destroyed by an arsonist in 1892. It is 3-story wooden vernacular-style building that was designed by G.W. Tully, The building served as the county courthouse until 1948 when the current courthouse was built. It currently houses the Wakulla County Chamber of Commerce. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #76000607).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Crawfordville; Wakulla County (Fla.); Crawfordville (Fla.); Courthouses