Pinellas County courthouse
The former Pinellas County courthouse is located in Clearwater, Florida. It was built in 1918 in the Classical Revival architectural style and designed by Francis J. Kennard. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #92000828).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Clearwater; Pinellas County (Fla.); Clearwater (Fla.); Courthouses