Victoria Theater Building
New Smyrna Beach Historic District
New Smyrna Beach, HD 7, Florida.
This is a commercial building, which was originally the Victoria Theater. in the historic district. It houses the Little Drug Co. which was started in 1920. In 1922 Mr. Little bought the company from Mrs. Bush. In 1965 Little Drug moved to this location. Little Drug has the distinction of being the oldest ongoing independent pharmacy in Volusia County. It is now Little Drug Gift Department , which sells all kind of goods.
Contributing Building - New Smyrna Beach Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #90000714
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-New Smyrna Beach; Historic district; Victoria Theater; Little Drug Company; Pharmacy store; Volusia County(Fl.); New Smyrna Beach(Fl.)