Central Fire Station #1
The former Central Fire Station #1 is located in Jacksonville, Florida. It was rebuilt in 1901 after the Great Fire and decommissioned in 1985. It was designed by Alfred E. McClure and George O. Holmes. The station was sold in 1995 and renovated into a private residence.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Fire stations--Florida-- Jacksonville; Jacksonville (Fla.); Firehouses; Images