Ancient City Baptist Church
Model Land Company Historic District
Ancient City Baptist Church is located in St. Augustine, Florida. The church was built in 1896 on land donated by Henry Flagler. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #83001439).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Baptist church buildings; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Churches and synagogues