Armory Building, Macon, GA.
The Armory Building also called the Trading Post Building, was completed in 1985 and was the permanent home of the Macon Volunteers, a volunteer military unit that doubled as a civic organization founded in 1925. In 2005 the new owner restored the Armory Building to its former splendor.
Upon opening its doors in 2006, The Armory has quickly become at top choice in Central GA for wedding receptions and other private events. Events hosted: weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, fundraisers, luncheons, proms & many more events.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Armory Building; Macon Volunteers; Armory Ballroom; Bibb County (Ga.); Macon (Ga.); Armories -- Georgia -- Macon.