109 Courthouse Square
109 Courthouse Square Plaque, Inverness, Fl.
The land at 109 Courthouse Square was purchased by W.S. Warnock, founder of the Citrus County Chronicle and George Demuro, Clerk of the Court, in 1908. The building was constructed and operated by City Savings Bank in 1910. Then it was used as a dry goods store, operated as a commissary for the lumber mill, Balasch Dry Cleaners, Law office, DigiCell communications etc. This plaque was dedicated by the City of Inverness in October 2005.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; 109 Courthouse Square; 109 Courthouse Square Plaque,Plaque; City Savings bank; Balasch Dry Cleaners; Deco Cafe; Citrus County (Fl.); Inverness (Fl.); Plaques -- Florida -- Inverness.