St. Marks Lighthouse
The St. Marks Lighthouse is located in St. Marks, Florida on the mouth of the St. Marks River. The original tower was built in 1831, it was torn down and rebuilt in 1842. The tower was rebuilt after the destruction inflicted during the Civil War. The tower was automated in 1960 and officially incorporated into the St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge in 2013. It is a part of the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #72000356).
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Lighthouses--Florida--Saint Marks; Saint Marks (Fla.); Lighthouses