Wind Point Lighthouse
The Wind Point Lighthouse is located at the north end of Racine Harbor in Wind Point, Wisconsin. The oil house was built in 1910 to replace the 1894 building. The tower was built in 1880 and automated in 1964. The former keeper's house now is home to a village hall, police headquarters and private residence for the curator/caretaker for the grounds. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #84003780).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Kerosene--Storage; Lighthouses--Wisconsin--Wind Point; Wind Point (Wis.); Lighthouses; Images