Old Furlow School
Old Furlow School , Americus GA
T. M. Furlow spearheaded and financed the construction of the Furlow Female College , on the site of the Old Furlow Grammar School. This structure was used as the city's first public school in 1880 and was replaced by the current building in 1914. Now they have the Furlow Charter School.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Old Furlow School; T. M. Furlow; Furlow Charter School; Sumter County (Ga.); Schools --- Georgia --- Americus --- Sumter County.