Episcopal Church of the Mediator
Micanopy Historic District
Built in 1873, the Episcopal Church of the Mediator was originally a Presbyterian church. Sometime in the 1960's, Presbyterian services ceased at the church. In 1966, Episcopalian services began at the site. The church is located in Micanopy, Florida. It is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #83003512).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Micanopy (Fla.); Churches and synagogues; Images