Fairfield Public School
Fairfield Public School Facade ,Jacksonville FL
This was originally called the East Jacksonville Grammar School. The original building was built in 1910, & an addition built in 1919. It was designed by architect Mark & Sheftall. Located on Victoria Street it was a two story building The school closed in 1971 and in 1972 was opened as the Fairfield Correctional Institution.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Faifield Public School; Fairfield Correctional Institution; East Jacksonville Grammar School; Duval County (Fl.); Schools --- Florida --- Jacksonville --- Duval County.